The flavour of the yogurt used is completely up to personal preference as is the biscuit type used.
If you’d like to make this recipe taste even more homemade, why not try making the biscuits yourself?
• 1/2 cup light brown sugar
• 2 tbsp rapeseed/olive oil
• 1 tbsp skimmed milk
• 1 egg white
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 cup oats
• 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Pre-heat the oven to 150C. Whisk together sugar, oil, milk, egg white and vanilla. Then add the oats, flour, baking soda and cinnamon and mix.
2. Divide the dough into 16 pieces and roll into balls. Place the balls onto a lined baking tray. Press firmly onto each ball to make them thin, 3-inch rounds.
3. Bake the biscuits for about 8-10 minutes, until browned. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
4. Dollop yogurt onto half the biscuits, cover with the other half. Leave in the freezer for at least an hour.
Enjoy your frozen yogurt sandwich!